- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Kentucky Cattlemen's Ground Beef and cook until brown, breaking into small pieces and drain.
- Stir in mushrooms, 1 1/2 cups of swiss cheese, and chopped onion to cook. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix together the biscuit mix and water to form a soft dough. Add the remaining swiss cheese and mix until blended. With well-floured hands, pat dough into a greased 13-in.X 9-in. X 2-in. baking dish, spreading dough halfway up the sides.
- Spoon the meat mixture over dough and top with spinach. Combine eggs, milk, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; beat well and pour over spinach.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings
Recipe Courtesy of Kentucky Cattlemen's Ground Beef Producer Rolling Hills Cattle Farm