KY HOT BROWN BURGER
- Sprinkle Dan-O's seasoning on both sides of burgers (1 tsp per burger or to your liking).
- Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 7 to 9 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
- Mornay Sauce - Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, and cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Add milk and whisk. Bring to a low boil and cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Place burger on bun, and top each with 2 slices of bacon, tomato slice, and top with mornay sauce.
- Enjoy your Kentucky Proud burger!
We used KY Proud products in our burger and we encourage you to try the same! Fresh and delicious!