Makes 4 Burgers
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a large sauté pan, cook bacon on medium heat until browned and crisp. Remove bacon from pan and reserve to the side.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, Worcestershire sauce and Dan O’s seasoning.
- Shape meat into 4 large/thin patties. Spoon 2 Tbl. of Hall’s Snappy Beer Cheese in the center and fold meat around to completely enclose the cheese. Press slightly to flatten.
- Sprinkle with a little more Dan O’s on both sides and place on the grill. Grill burgers 3-5 minutes on each side (to desired doneness). Add buns to grill, cut side down and toast for 1-2 minutes.
- Build your burgers! Top your burger hot off the grill with caramelized onion, bibb lettuce, sliced tomato, and crisp bacon.