Other ideas - These are so versatile! Add in bacon and your choice of cheese for bacon cheeseburger bites and serve with a side of mustard and ketchup!
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Kentucky Cattlemen's Ground Beef and cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Drain beef.
- Add onions to ground beef and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes. Let cool.
- Add cheese to beef mixture.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in the flour. Put on a plate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Mix eggs and dip balls into egg and then bread with panko bread crumbs.
- Drop into hot oil and cook until browned on all sides.