- 1 pound Kentucky Cattlemen's Ground Beef
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 cups shredded regular or reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup finely chopped kale leaves
- Tortilla chips, celery sticks, carrot sticks, apple slices, pita wedges, toasted baguette slices
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Kentucky Cattlemen's Ground Beef and cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Drain and remove from beef mixture from skillet; set aside.
- Combine tomatoes and beer in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Meanwhile, toss cheese with cornstarch until coated.
- Reduce heat to low; cook 3 to 6 minutes, adding cheese mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, and stirring constantly until cheese is melted. Do not boil.
- Stir in ground beef and kale; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is heated through, stirring frequently. Pour into serving dish. Serve immediately with serving suggestions, as desired.
Recipe Courtesy of the Beef Checkoff