- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Kentucky Cattlemen's Ground Beef and cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Drain and remove from beef mixture from skillet; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, mayo, tomatoes with green chilies, mustard and Worcestershire.
- Add beef and 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese and combine.
- Spread in a 9x9 casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes until cheese is bubbling.
Recipe Courtesy of the LexEats